• Cast in bronze by USA foundry that produces all Alan St. George bronzes
• Classic French Brown Patina with polished highlights
• Cornucopia (horn held by cherub), wings, drapery, and hair polished to a brighter gold hue
• Total height with flame 21" (53cm). Base is 7" square.
• Limited edition of 19 pieces worldwide (+A.E.)
• Resin flambeau shade made to contain LED tea light. (2 incl.)
• Place it anywhere. No cords. Works worldwide.
• Allow 6 weeks plus transit time after ordering.
• Overseas customers email us for freight costs.
• Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
• Made to last for several lifetimes!
• Museum quality throughout.
21" BRONZE cherub (53 cm)
Apart from the clock, there is no other element from the RMS Titanic's first-class Grand Staircase as significant as The Cherub Lamp. This magnificent recreation will be the "jewel in the crown" of your collection!
Painstakingly cast through the age-old lost wax process by our experienced foundry which is owned and operated by sculptors. The quality is of the highest level throughout. It is an invest-quality piece suitable for the finest homes.